-
December 18th, 2004, 10:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
December 19th, 2004, 06:27 AM
#2
Inactive Member
THAT was funny as shit, I almost pissed my pants.. Thanks for posting it.
-
December 22nd, 2004, 11:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Video has been out for years sounds like an OS9 user
As for me on OSX Uptime is up 36 days, 23:19, 2 users, load averages: 2.20 1.53 1.07 (its been that long since I rebooted, I think that was due to a power outage that outlasted my UPS)
No known virus' (unlike my PC that is being scanned right now due to a trojan that hit it last night) and that can never run more than a day or two without needing to be rebooted.
But hey stay with your PC, it keeps us from dealing with you
-
December 22nd, 2004, 11:38 PM
#4
Inactive Member
That's....Great...Have fun with your POS.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks